At Grange Estate Wines LLP we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers and visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time and will let you know by email or a pop-up webpage when we do so. If you wish to ask us anything about this policy or anything concerning your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What information do we collect?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect, store and process the following information about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you make an enquiry, register for information or make a purchase we may collect names, email addresses, telephone numbers and delivery addresses.
- Payment details will not be stored by us but they may be stored by the payment merchants Stripe or PayPal.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
2. Who will see the information we collect?
We may transfer your personal data to third-party service providers. All of our service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information and use it only in compliance with your instructions. Each of our service providers is also responsible for their use of your personal data, according to their own privacy policies.
We might pass on your information to payment providers like Stripe and PayPal to process payments and protect against fraud. We might pass on your information to Mailchimp to provide email marketing services.
3. What do we do with your information?
We use the information that we collect from you to pursue our legitimate interest to provide services to you such as the fulfilment of orders, billing, delivery and marketing. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. You can withdraw such consent at any time.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
For clarity, the information you provide us with may only be used for the purpose for which it was supplied. If you do not want us to use your information in any way or if you would like to unsubscribe from our marketing emails then please contact email@example.com
In certain circumstances we may be forced to disclose your information to law enforcement agencies without your consent. We will only disclose this once we have verified the request is legitimate and consulted with legal advisers where necessary.
4. How long will we hold your information?
We will normally delete personal information if we have not had contact with you for two years. This does not include customer accounts which can only be deleted by the customer themselves or by the customer requesting us to delete their account.
You can ask us at any time to delete all your personal information. We will log the deletion of personal information ensuring it is anonymous but keeping a record of what was removed, when it was removed and how it was removed.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
6. Cookies used on this website
7. How do we store your personal information?
In operating our website the data that we collect from you is stored within the European Union. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
8. How we may disclose your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
9. Third Party Links
10. Your rights in connection with your personal information
In accordance with the GDPR of May 2018 you have the following rights:
- You have the right to be informed.
- You have the right to access.
- You have the right to rectification.
- You have the right to complete deletion of your data upon request.
- You have the right to restrict processing.
- You have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to object.
- You have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
To request access, transfer or deletion of data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about your rights at the Information Commissioners Website athttps://ico.org.uk
11. In General
If you want to exercise your right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you please email us at email@example.com or send your request to:
Grange Estate Wines LLP,
We will provide the relevant data within 28 days unless there is a legitimate reason why it needs to take longer.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.
Should you wish to lodge a complaint, you have the right to do this through the Information Commissioner’s Office for whom the contact details are:
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Online contact form: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email
Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF